We have been providing professional architects services to the building industry since 1984:
We offer a single point of contact and complete professional service at all stages of the building project.
- Feasibility studies at the pre and post site acquisition stage.
- Design development in conjunction with your specific requirements, balanced against the relevant planning policy and the nature of the site itself.
- Prepare and submit drawings to the local authority for pre-application advice
- Preparation and submission of a planning application in conjunction with other specialist/consultant information.
- Continue negotiations with the local authority to maximise a positive officer’s report and presentation to the planning committee.
- Clearance of planning conditions. Is already included in our projects, we also offer this service where we have only been appointed for working drawings.
- Design Optimisation. On projects where we ‘adopt’ an existing planning permission we can work with you to improve and optimise the design to maximise your profit and/or reduce build cost.
- Production of detailed working drawings for a building regulations submission and site works.
- Project Management and Contract administration. We offer a range of project management service.
- Provide technical support and advice throughout the design and construction phases.